Hello, and welcome. This blog has been a passion project for quite some time, and I have finally decided to expose you to my horrible writing and thoughts- Just kidding! However, my writing could be better. I have never been the one to shy away from failing and caring what others think, so why not put myself out there. Those that know me know I’m curious and love giving my ideas of the future. I have an insatiable thirst for learning, which makes this a great avenue where I can strengthen my writing skills by sharing my interests of technology, financial markets, leadership, travel and animals/ sharing pics of my dog (Nairobi) . Thank you for stopping by.
Disclaimer: This is a personal blog. Any views or opinions represented in this blog are personal and belong solely to the blog owner and do not represent those of people, institutions or organizations that the owner may or may not be associated with in professional or personal capacity, unless explicitly stated.
Latest Blog Post:
- COVID Puppy Boom: What you need to know before you take that step.Did you finally decide to take part in the Coronavirus Puppy Boom and get a dog? Great – I applaud your ability to persuade yourself and partner to bring this fantastic companion into your life. But maybe you are doing this to win that coveted award from your kids: Best Parent of the Year award.Continue reading “COVID Puppy Boom: What you need to know before you take that step.”
- Group-shaming, cancel culture and self-censorship – a case for a truly open dialogueIn a democracy, we protect the rights of individuals to dissent, speak up and share their ideas. However in today’s world, social media has made it very easy for people to make quick and harsh judgments about someone that can have lasting ramifications. Are you noticing like I am that there are more and moreContinue reading “Group-shaming, cancel culture and self-censorship – a case for a truly open dialogue”
- 2019 book list with ratingBecoming by Michelle Obama The laws of human nature by Robert Greene How to change your mind by Micheal Pollan The courage to act by Ben Bernanke Educated by Tara Westover Mastering the market cycle by Howard Marks Good to great by Jim Collins Enlightment now by Steven Pinklet Game Changers by Dave Asprey TheContinue reading “2019 book list with rating”
- Maintaining privacy working from home during COVID-19Working from home (WFH) has become the norm, and it is expected to stay in place until further notice. This is a blessing and a curse. Blessing, due to time saved on your commute and increased time spent with your family. Curse, the added pressure of you being responsible for protecting your organizations’ privacy. We all haveContinue reading “Maintaining privacy working from home during COVID-19”
- TravelsPlaces I have traveled to so far… In the coming months I will be posting up my itinerary and my take on these amazing places.