Hello, and welcome. This blog has been a passion project for quite some time, and I have finally decided to expose you to my horrible writing and thoughts- Just kidding! However, my writing could be better. I have never been the one to shy away from failing and caring what others think, so why not put myself out there. Those that know me know I’m curious and love giving my ideas of the future. I have an insatiable thirst for learning, which makes this a great avenue where I can strengthen my writing skills by sharing my interests of technology, financial markets, leadership, travel and animals/ sharing pics of my dog (Nairobi) . Thank you for stopping by.
Disclaimer: This is a personal blog. Any views or opinions represented in this blog are personal and belong solely to the blog owner and do not represent those of people, institutions or organizations that the owner may or may not be associated with in professional or personal capacity, unless explicitly stated.
Latest Blog Post:
- The best advice to any young personI came across the below speech given by John Roberts to his son when he graduated. I can’t seem to stop pondering on how profound and insightful his words were to a young mind. I don’t believe there is much else to add, or to explain. I hope you also ponder on its meaning inContinue reading “The best advice to any young person”
- COVID Puppy Boom: What you need to know before you take that step.Did you finally decide to take part in the Coronavirus Puppy Boom and get a dog? Great – I applaud your ability to persuade yourself and partner to bring this fantastic companion into your life. But maybe you are doing this to win that coveted award from your kids: Best Parent of the Year award.Continue reading “COVID Puppy Boom: What you need to know before you take that step.”
- Maintaining privacy working from home during COVID-19Working from home (WFH) has become the norm, and it is expected to stay in place until further notice. This is a blessing and a curse. Blessing, due to time saved on your commute and increased time spent with your family. Curse, the added pressure of you being responsible for protecting your organizations’ privacy. We all haveContinue reading “Maintaining privacy working from home during COVID-19”
- TravelsPlaces I have traveled to so far… In the coming months I will be posting up my itinerary and my take on these amazing places.
- 52 things I missed in 20192019 was an eventful year; we saw an impeachment trial, big fines levied on tech companies; the unprecedented amount of CEO shake-ups, and the on-going saga of the US-China trade war. These are the things that we saw in the news almost daily, and it drowned out some of the other news that would requireContinue reading “52 things I missed in 2019”